Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Entry number one

I am really awkward when it comes to Introductions.

It has this feeling of discomfort when every body stares at you while you stand there and be like…
“Hi?... I am Rust. 24? From Quezon City? I like baking,
 And I have 2 dogs… and 2 cats?”

And everybody will be like still staring at you, blankly and its just so stupid that you start to stutter.

But I think this is easier than most introductions because I write about it.
Writing is more “say and delete if you don’t like it?” I mean like you can say more and if you didn’t like what you said you can just delete it but when we speak and you didn’t like what you said, uhh no choice its already out there you already said it. 

So, I made this blog because i’ve been wanting this way before and now I think it's the right time. I am just waiting to graduate in my culinary school and since i’m trying to save my previous business, so I really think this is one of the best time to make a blog. Besides If you can’t do anything might as well write it down and I want new friends why not make imaginary ones LOL. 

I hope somebody will really read my posts.
*fingerscrossed*

I can’t really say what would be the whole plot of this blog but as much as possible will try to entertain you with my life. Very simple life of mine, a dreamer, a culinary student, a perfectionist, a very mad girl, a baker and a person with passion. So there, basically its more about me, my life, my love life? And more happenings maybe few tips from cooking and baking. 

But yeah, things will get a bit challenging. New life and perspective and hopefully everything will turn into a piece of cake. 


No comments:

Post a Comment